Whitefish River Would you wait for me
Big Man, Walking In The Park
198 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Ranger
It seemed their little feud ended for now as the pups now seemed to turn their attention to him. His chest began to tighten a bit as he looked at their adorable faces, he just couldn't fathom that his children were right there in front of him. Their beautiful green eyes staring into his emerald orbs, he could very well see himself in them, though he had to admit, he was undermining Howl a bit in all this which he soon realized, yet the titan couldn't help it. Ravaryn gave him a small yip as a response, "you can always play with your sister but you can't eat her," he said with an amused smile as if the pups could understand it. But he always found it funny that he pretended that he could speak pup even though his children thought differently.

Shiloh also came up to him alongside her sister, the two were a pair, a team, that's how he would always view them. Her little waddle made him want to cry but he held it in and watched her curiously look up at him. She parted her jaws to let out a long Da which made his ears drop, was she trying to say, dad? Connor lowered his muzzle to the floor so that the pups could come closer and greet him more and see him as just their big ol' fluff dad, "Shiloh, can you say d-a-d?" He said with a babyish voice and slowly so that she could try and understand what he was saying, but he knew the girls were too young, but he still wanted to see what he could get out of them.
Messages In This Thread
Would you wait for me - by Ravaryn - July 04, 2020, 01:02 PM
RE: Would you wait for me - by Shiloh - July 04, 2020, 01:38 PM
RE: Would you wait for me - by Connor - July 04, 2020, 02:11 PM
RE: Would you wait for me - by Ravaryn - July 04, 2020, 02:27 PM
RE: Would you wait for me - by Shiloh - July 04, 2020, 03:23 PM
RE: Would you wait for me - by Connor - July 04, 2020, 04:18 PM
RE: Would you wait for me - by Ravaryn - July 05, 2020, 10:28 AM
RE: Would you wait for me - by Shiloh - July 05, 2020, 10:50 AM
RE: Would you wait for me - by Connor - July 17, 2020, 03:28 PM
RE: Would you wait for me - by Ravaryn - July 17, 2020, 04:06 PM
RE: Would you wait for me - by Shiloh - July 17, 2020, 04:11 PM