Whitefish River So...
Big Man, Walking In The Park
198 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Ranger
As expected, Howl stood up for himself to salvage his dignity. The giant listened to him with an unmoving gaze as the male staked his claim and got on his soapbox. There was a lot on both of their plates that they had to eat through, this was a difficult time even though Connor was sure he was the father, Howl did share the same feeling. He tried to piece together the relationship between Star and Howl, he has stated that they were friends before Moon was pregnant and that the two are now mates. A happy union surely, but the large male was still worried about Howl balancing two families. Plus, he was going to take responsibility on telling the girls when the time was right which Connor suspected to open a whole can of worms.

Once Howl was done with his speech, a silence fell between the two as Connor took in this information and tried to string everything together. This must be hard for him to do this, but he is trying his best to balance both. He is aware of what has happened and what is done and wants only good to come from this, and I shall do what I can. The cinnamon male rose onto his large paws and stared at Howl with a calculating look.

Then a smile parted from his lips and his eyes were more accepting and welcoming, "a dedicated man," he chuckled, "that's what I like to hear," he sounded encouraging. "Alright Howl, I'm with you." He stated with a firm nod, "I will do what I can to make sure everything works out, I don't know what your plan is to balance the two families, but I will pitch in what and when I can." Connor's words on fell on encouragement and truth, he couldn't hold it against Howl forever, he had to be the bigger man and push it aside since there were more important things at hand.
Messages In This Thread
So... - by Howl - July 04, 2020, 03:44 PM
RE: So... - by Connor - July 22, 2020, 08:56 PM
RE: So... - by Howl - August 02, 2020, 10:19 AM
RE: So... - by Connor - August 13, 2020, 04:49 PM
RE: So... - by Howl - August 16, 2020, 10:31 AM
RE: So... - by Connor - August 27, 2020, 09:31 PM
RE: So... - by Howl - August 29, 2020, 11:33 PM
RE: So... - by Connor - September 05, 2020, 12:55 PM
RE: So... - by Howl - September 16, 2020, 11:43 PM
RE: So... - by Connor - September 25, 2020, 06:34 PM