Whitefish River I'm Down
Take these sunken eyes and learn to see
369 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Guardian
Away
To be honest, he didn't want to get himself involved in their business. Ira had asked for him to ask around and see if Collision's words were true, and that was about all he was aware of. Soon enough he would have to pay them a visit and check things out for himself to hope, or hopefully not, confirm things for himself and Ira. Vespera being here looking defeated was certainly one sign that perhaps the man was telling the truth. 

If what you are doing isn't working, then try a different approach. he didn't know what she was doing in regards to whatever was going on, but he was certain of one thing. If one truly believed in their beliefs and nothing seemed to be going right, the delivery is what was wrong. Every individual reacted differently, what worked for one didn't always work for another. But he was a peacemaker, his goal on a daily was to keep individuals from devolving and try to act upon reason.
New Threads: closed, he's dead, let him rest
Companion: Hiero can be seen with a grizzly bear as a companion in most of his threads! His name is Dakota
Messages In This Thread
I'm Down - by Vespera - July 05, 2020, 02:01 PM
RE: I'm Down - by Hieronymous - July 05, 2020, 03:02 PM
RE: I'm Down - by Vespera - July 05, 2020, 03:14 PM
RE: I'm Down - by Hieronymous - July 06, 2020, 06:19 AM
RE: I'm Down - by Vespera - July 22, 2020, 10:56 PM