Hushed Willows I linger in the Doorway
82 Posts
Ooc — Tuft
Of course, when someone started talking, even the whisper the sharp ears of the lapidae seemed to pick it up. The rabbit's ear twitched and the boy was quick to try and catch it before it got away, snapping teeth, dust flew in every direction and with snapping teeth all the met was air as he saw the little cottontail disappear into the brush. Almost immediately after his brows fell, flat on his face as he whirled around to meet the guy who had interrupted his hunt.

Though Valium's own voice would have scared it off if he had responded to the questions, he still put all the blame on the larger male - because that is what puppies do right? Put the blame on everyone else but themselves. Look at what you did! Idiot! There it is, the raised voice the boy was almost incapable of controlling.

Who cares about the Nightwalkers, why does it matter to you where I go or do? He didn't want to answer to anyone or anything about what had happened, it was shameful to be kidnapped and needing assistance to get away, more so that no one from home cared enough to come and get him before someone by chance did it! Although it was pretty funny to see two other previously pack members here too.
New Threads: open
Messages In This Thread
I linger in the Doorway - by Memory - July 19, 2020, 01:45 PM
RE: I linger in the Doorway - by Valium - July 19, 2020, 02:21 PM
RE: I linger in the Doorway - by Memory - July 19, 2020, 03:51 PM
RE: I linger in the Doorway - by Valium - July 21, 2020, 07:45 PM
RE: I linger in the Doorway - by Memory - July 21, 2020, 08:44 PM