Whitebark Stream Ring the Bells
102 Posts
Ooc — Florian
Away
Not long after his call had rung out did a pallid figure draped in flaxen tones approach his waiting place, pulling Dante from his wandering thoughts. The young man stood at attention as the stranger spoke, his voice curled with an accent that caught Dante's ear, introducing himself as exactly the man he'd been sent to find. Relief bloomed throughout his chest, the mouse visibly untensing where he stood. Thank gods. 

Artyom, s'a pleasure, mate. You're part of the leadership, here, right? Or I was told your partner is, I suppose that makes- the young man cut himself off abruptly, shaking his head before meeting the other's gaze once again. Now was no time for rambling; he needed to get the message across and get back to defend Seelie as soon as possible. Forgive me, I digress. I've been sent by Lumiya, our- Seelie Court's- leader. We, and some of our allies to the West are in grave need of assistance. There's a- a man, Donovan, the name was spat from his mouth like it was poisonous, his brow furrowed as he continued, Do not, under any circumstances allow him- or his saints - near your packmates. They've encroached on our territories and've already done harm to several members of our sister packs. If we're- as it is, we don't know if we can stop them on their own and their violent actions are likely to spread if we can't,  the boy blew out a breath then, his head dropping down to face the ground momentarily. When he found the other's eyes once again, his face was stern but pleading, urgency flashing through his features.

I- I'm aware this is...It's a lot to ask, but Lumiya wouldn't ask if she didn't believe it was truly neccessary. He's dangerous, and he doesn't care how his actions affect those who have already settled here. Your support in this could mean the difference between our Faeries' displacement and wellbeing, his stomach curled with something awful at the notion; Dante had finally found home, only for it to be endangered by the reckless actions of someone determined to spread calamity. He could only hope his desperation would get through to the man before him. Oh, he chuckled tiredly as an afterthought, I'm Dante, by the way, his wry smile was dulled by exhaustion and fear, but there nonetheless. First impressions...right?

Messages In This Thread
Ring the Bells - by Dante - July 21, 2020, 11:33 PM
RE: Ring the Bells - by Artyom - July 22, 2020, 03:17 AM
RE: Ring the Bells - by Dante - July 22, 2020, 12:04 PM
RE: Ring the Bells - by Artyom - July 26, 2020, 12:52 PM
RE: Ring the Bells - by Dante - July 26, 2020, 02:24 PM