Hushed Willows I'm arriving, and it feels like I am home.
141 Posts
Ooc —
A whole myriad of emotions swelled within him, swirled together in a way that confused him. He didn't know what he was supposed to feel in those moments, faced with a sister he never knew existed and the sore truth of his beloved mothers. Sundance simply looked into the depths of Eleuthera's lovely eyes and tried to maintain his composure, despite his body's yearning to crumble and sob at her feet.

Bittersweet.

She was right: the forest and the souls who inhabited it did call to him. Elysium was embedded so deep into his being that he would be forever drawn to the place that gave him life. 

The lilac fae shifted her attention then to the mottled Queen, and Sundance's powder stare followed. He noted her delicate little smile with a shy one of his own, and his hope for acceptance was made new. She piped up, commenting that they need not make their woodland await his return for much longer. He bowed his head to her, respectful and thankful, and wordless beneath the weight of such overwhelming feeling. 

Messages In This Thread
I'm arriving, and it feels like I am home. - by Sundance - August 02, 2020, 07:54 AM
RE: I'm arriving, and it feels like I am home - by Lumiya - August 02, 2020, 09:22 AM
RE: I'm arriving, and it feels like I am home - by Lumiya - August 02, 2020, 06:36 PM
RE: I'm arriving, and it feels like I am home. - by Sundance - August 21, 2020, 03:49 AM