Lion Head Mesa Sit down beside me and stay awhile
33 Posts
Ooc —
[Image: giphy.gif]

Well, that was satisfactory. The wolves took notice of him now, and he regarded the one who called out fo him with a calm, aloof stare, and with the flick of a paw, sent another rock bouncing down the slope toward them with a movement deft and lackadaisical. "It is," He chirped with a light voice, over the slope and the sound of the tumbling rock. He pursued it with his gaze, mouth opening slightly in amusement as it bounced off another boulder and ended up smashing into bits against the trunk of a tree. He made a small sound of approval. That was kind of cool. 

But now one of the wolves approached him with a sort of slinking motion that made him flatten his ears. She had her tail low, and crouched, but the fact that she saw fit to come any closer made his pupils narrow to tiny dots. He didn't associate the behavior with that of a bobcat, and instead assumed that she was simply trying to sneak up on him which offended him greatly. He hissed loudly, and wheeled around, hefting his bulk against another large rock so that it too would roll down the slope toward the offending female. Not waiting to see his results, he eyed the largest boulder he could find, already teetering precariously on the edge- And had to brace his hind feet on the ground so he could give it a shove with his massive front paws. This one would take a good chunk of earth with it, as it flipped end over end, causing a volley of other rocks and boulders to go tumbling down the slope. He giggled wich chaotic bliss as he peered down toward the dustcloud he'd created that grew the further it went down the slope.
Messages In This Thread
Sit down beside me and stay awhile - by Dragoon - August 09, 2020, 01:46 PM
RE: Sit down beside me and stay awhile - by Macaria - August 10, 2020, 04:32 PM
RE: Sit down beside me and stay awhile - by Dragoon - August 12, 2020, 10:32 AM
RE: Sit down beside me and stay awhile - by Virtute - August 12, 2020, 03:41 PM
RE: Sit down beside me and stay awhile - by Macaria - August 12, 2020, 08:47 PM
RE: Sit down beside me and stay awhile - by Dragoon - August 13, 2020, 08:08 PM
RE: Sit down beside me and stay awhile - by Virtute - August 14, 2020, 01:02 PM
RE: Sit down beside me and stay awhile - by Macaria - August 14, 2020, 01:44 PM
RE: Sit down beside me and stay awhile - by Dragoon - August 14, 2020, 02:48 PM
RE: Sit down beside me and stay awhile - by Virtute - August 14, 2020, 03:04 PM
RE: Sit down beside me and stay awhile - by Macaria - August 14, 2020, 05:59 PM