The Sunspire Just think of your prospects, my darling take heed:
366 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Away
Célnes caught sight of Toshi, but unfortunately, he picked the wrong man to sit by. Thankfully though no anger was directed at him so, and straight at her. Calhoun followed with a laughter, and a judgement upon her. He was always a loyal follower to the High Elk, and the elders sung praise of his loyalty to so.. How they desired all young, to be like so.

A smile upon her beautiful features, but her eyes narrowed as she looked at the angered elk-like man, "If we do not want to be destroyed, we must intertwine. Cousin, you want to perserve so, how are you to when there is no land to claim? No wolves to join to? No children, for the spring." All those were born, and to-be born.. Seemed to have perish. 

"As my dear brother has said, we have no able-bodies. This man, Germanicus has helped me so, and became a guide of sorts. Unholy or not, at the moment he has done more then you have for our renewel." In truth, her didn't do much except guide the two up the mountains, and simply stay by their sides. She saw him as a guide, and would keep him as so. 

Loyal as well, why would she throw that away?

"It is not their fault they were born without His Grace, and as well, they can be proven through the tests." Her fire-lit eyes glanced and agreed with Cenric, if they wanted to be approved.. The test would be taken. Célnes knew it would be the only way to calm their flames, as they dragged the fire from the old home, into their hearts.

[Image: daypp44-35fafcf4-5681-4f2b-ade7-060f2833...UH7g592rRs]
Messages In This Thread
RE: Just think of your prospects, my darling take heed: - by Célnes - September 01, 2020, 02:37 PM