Whitefish River And I see fire, hollowing souls,
the blood you bleed—
is just the blood you owe
34 Posts
Ooc —
Leshen couldn’t help but to hear all the things that enticed him: company, shelter, and — most importantly — something to eat. His stomach rumbled at the mere thought. The prospect of getting some food, after this whole ordeal, was enough to make him forget that he wanted to go back to the place he last saw his mother and sister; despite having no clue where that actually was. He figured he could just worry about it later.

The ravenous child straightened up into an attentive sit, and gave the kind, sweet, criminal abettor, a casual side-eye. I’m listening…

His captor was dismissed then, and he watched the blunt-weapon of a she-wolf trot along on her way as if she’d committed no crime. Where is she going? Leshen’s knee-jerk reaction was to go after her, so he jumped up from his sit, as if to follow. Wait…

WHAT ABOUT MY RIGHTS?

Leshen gave a single bark after the big bitch, then he plopped back down on his haunches and somehow managed to frown even deeper than before. After a moment, it occurred to him that the dominant wolf in this situation had the power to stop this miscarriage of justice, and he looked at her fiercely.

Why aren’t you punishing her?!
Messages In This Thread
And I see fire, hollowing souls, - by Orlaith - August 30, 2020, 07:13 PM
RE: And I see fire, hollowing souls, - by Leshen - August 30, 2020, 07:26 PM
RE: And I see fire, hollowing souls, - by Ira - August 30, 2020, 10:19 PM
RE: And I see fire, hollowing souls, - by Orlaith - August 30, 2020, 10:29 PM
RE: And I see fire, hollowing souls, - by Leshen - August 30, 2020, 10:48 PM
RE: And I see fire, hollowing souls, - by Nutmeg - August 30, 2020, 11:04 PM
RE: And I see fire, hollowing souls, - by Ira - August 30, 2020, 11:13 PM
RE: And I see fire, hollowing souls, - by Orlaith - September 01, 2020, 11:17 AM
RE: And I see fire, hollowing souls, - by Leshen - September 01, 2020, 01:15 PM
RE: And I see fire, hollowing souls, - by Ira - September 01, 2020, 01:34 PM
RE: And I see fire, hollowing souls, - by Orlaith - September 01, 2020, 07:10 PM
RE: And I see fire, hollowing souls, - by Leshen - September 01, 2020, 10:02 PM
RE: And I see fire, hollowing souls, - by Ira - September 04, 2020, 12:35 PM