Fox's Glade gawad
Daughter of The Bear
158 Posts
Ooc — Dai
     ❝True...❞ Aliana chuckled slightly. There was no point in lying; she was a proud Huntress and raised as such. So she doesn’t blame the Stag for not trusting her.

Predator and Prey have been at odds with one another since the beginning of life. Predators chase and eat Prey and on a rare occasion, Prey would outwit or even kill Predator. Not once will they ever think to sit down and have a casual conversation — the language barrier and the difference in diets between Predators and Prey kept anything like that from happening till now…

Her curiosity was on full blast.

❝Humor me❟ Stag. As I❜ve never been able to talk to a Grass-eater before... What is it like to eat grass?❞ Aliana inquired, ❝To always be on edge about everything? ❞ At least that’s what it seemed like to her from the many times of watching herds saunter through grassy plains. Always looking, always alert as if paranoid like the grass might leap out at them.

❝Though having a healthy amount of distrust and cautiousness isn❜t bad — that❜s how most survive in this World.❞ Aliana noted before casually sitting down and scratching an itch on the back of her ear with a leg, ❝Perhaps that❜s how you survived so long. Don❜t think I didn❜t see those scars on you. How many predators have you fought off besides Wolves...?❞ Her questions verbally prodded at the Stag for answers.

This is the law of the Jungle, as old and as true as the sky, And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree trunk, the law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack.

Messages In This Thread
gawad - by Rohan - September 09, 2020, 12:08 PM
RE: gawad - by Aliana - September 09, 2020, 03:55 PM
RE: gawad - by Rohan - September 11, 2020, 10:36 AM
RE: gawad - by Aliana - September 12, 2020, 01:05 PM
RE: gawad - by Rohan - September 12, 2020, 01:34 PM
RE: gawad - by Aliana - September 14, 2020, 10:35 PM
RE: gawad - by Rohan - September 18, 2020, 11:42 PM
RE: gawad - by Aliana - September 21, 2020, 10:59 PM
RE: gawad - by Rohan - September 27, 2020, 12:35 PM
RE: gawad - by Aliana - October 10, 2020, 12:19 AM