Stone Circle i. you were loved
130 Posts
Ooc — nami
All Welcome 
all welcome! tags are for reference.

those days of childhood had passed, and in their wake had been left the maturing mind of an adolescent. rosewood’s fascination with flowers, as they were, had melted into something more concrete and tangible: a yearning for knowledge of their use, and how they could help those around him.

his limited time spent away from @Polaris was often used surveying his small collection of plants, most of which had been planted by their own volition and the others having been stuffed haphazardly into the soil as a collection of experiments. he would ask questions to anyone that might answer, primarily @Arlette since their time watching the bison, but he was equally willing to approach any of the other adults.

sometimes, rosewood would bring floral arrangements as gifts to the matriarch’s den where his friends @Ikiaq and @Kallik rested. while he hadn’t come to know the other pups very well, he had taken a liking to that particular pair. rosewood often mused to himself about the adventures they would embark upon once the boys were old enough. 

this evening in particular was chillier than some of the others. rosewood knew of the changing seasons, but couldn’t fathom what it might mean, going into his first autumn. he sat behind one of the stone pillars to watch the setting sun, his thoughts exploring the horizon so far from his touch.
[ hover for translations ]
rising sun valley · closed for threads (0/5)
Messages In This Thread
i. you were loved - by Rosewood - September 14, 2020, 12:21 PM
RE: i. you were loved - by Ikiaq - September 14, 2020, 11:19 PM
RE: i. you were loved - by Rosewood - September 16, 2020, 03:51 AM
RE: i. you were loved - by Ikiaq - September 17, 2020, 06:14 PM
RE: i. you were loved - by Rosewood - September 21, 2020, 09:46 AM
RE: i. you were loved - by Ikiaq - September 21, 2020, 07:39 PM
RE: i. you were loved - by Rosewood - September 23, 2020, 05:30 AM
RE: i. you were loved - by Ikiaq - September 23, 2020, 07:21 PM
RE: i. you were loved - by Rosewood - September 26, 2020, 07:26 AM
RE: i. you were loved - by Ikiaq - October 07, 2020, 06:40 PM