Haunted Wood digging out stumps of old resentments that refuse to rot on their own (mtr.)
104 Posts
Ooc —
And there it was, even more pathetic than he expected from the King. He had his own judgment on the matters, but Rohesia was quick to butt in. She wasn't wrong, but Calhoun had to admit being abrasive wouldn't always work, he was learning that quickly these days. If he wanted to drive the point in, he'd have to explain in a manner Célnes would listen to, This is not about the land, Cousin. You and I both know that. If it was a sign to our past locations that we already knew were not fit, we would have heard sooner and through the land. This is a body. A sign for another body, and considering who it's presented to be, I'd be more careful if I were you.

Red eyes shifted to the other seer who was so quick to deem that she would ruin Célnes' name, but perhaps that was not the answer either. If the goal was to ruin her it would have happened by now. Maybe it was the High Elk's grace sparing Célnes for redemption, but she had to prove herself now. Do not be hasty. There is still time for Célnes to right her wrongs. We all have seen her faults before now, you do not need to ruin something she has already done to herself.
#B22222 , pawprint, Calhoun's Playlist 5/5* 6/10*, * = incomplete threads

Cal has family members up for adoption including his half brother!
Messages In This Thread
RE: digging out stumps of old resentments that refuse to rot on their own (mtr.) - by Calhoun - September 29, 2020, 05:41 PM