Haunted Wood digging out stumps of old resentments that refuse to rot on their own (mtr.)
104 Posts
Ooc —
Much to the hunter's surprise, he was not shut down as Rohesia was. Célnes was quick to assert her role above his cousin, the mere threat of being thrown out of the family dangling upon her head, though when her gaze turned to him, it was not to insult. It was for clarification. Red eyes switched between the other seer and his King before settling upon Célnes, As I said before. I predict it be a warning for you and Cenric...

Perhaps she would chew him out for what came next, though Célnes did ask and Calhoun was never the type to sugar coat things. You've been changing our laws. Some held through generations. For whatever reason should you continue down this path you may meet a similar fate. There's unrest within our family, not all are pleased as you are oh so aware of. Once more his ruby gaze shifted to the others that had gathered, lingering longest at Odessa and Rohesia. You want change. I can't sway your mind and you are my King, even if you go against our family values, but it is not just the Deorwines you challenge. The High Elk has spoken, and he is not pleased. So fix it.

Finally, he found the grey heathen amongst the crowd of brown. He was quiet, as he should be, though he did not belong here all together. In all honesty, if Célnes was so keen on keeping him she should have him stand before the High Elk as soon as they found him. If he somehow made it into their ranks then, no one, not even him could complain. Though that would still not make the man an equal.
#B22222 , pawprint, Calhoun's Playlist 5/5* 6/10*, * = incomplete threads

Cal has family members up for adoption including his half brother!
Messages In This Thread
RE: digging out stumps of old resentments that refuse to rot on their own (mtr.) - by Calhoun - October 11, 2020, 01:48 AM