Whitefish River I Never Thought I'd Hear My Heartbeat so Loud
Take these sunken eyes and learn to see
369 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Guardian
Away
Regardless of what was expected of him during his healing process - Hieronymous still wandered from time to time. Short little trips to see the new faces, and greet old friends who stuck around. Orlaith was one of them that he met, but once a meet and greet were done, his day was done. The knight would return to his den to rest up as the doctor ordered. Curious be what curious is and Hiero just simply couldn't help himself from seeing who lingered after the few weeks of his disappearance and who was new. 

Ira did visit often enough, the visits were nice and a welcomed surprise. How often did she wander by to an empty healing bed and catch him not "resting" as he should, the thought made him grin and the chuff at the entrance of the den today made him instantly believe he'd be chastised for it. Turning to greet the roan woman as she came by, he offered a waving tail in greeting. Come on in. His "door" was always open after all to the friendly faces of KO. 

Ira especially of course.
New Threads: closed, he's dead, let him rest
Companion: Hiero can be seen with a grizzly bear as a companion in most of his threads! His name is Dakota
Messages In This Thread
I Never Thought I'd Hear My Heartbeat so Loud - by Ira - September 23, 2020, 02:10 AM
RE: I Never Thought I'd Hear My Heartbeat so Loud - by Hieronymous - September 23, 2020, 08:34 AM
RE: I Never Thought I'd Hear My Heartbeat so Loud - by Ira - September 23, 2020, 03:26 PM
RE: I Never Thought I'd Hear My Heartbeat so Loud - by Ira - September 23, 2020, 04:06 PM
RE: I Never Thought I'd Hear My Heartbeat so Loud - by Ira - September 24, 2020, 12:56 PM
RE: I Never Thought I'd Hear My Heartbeat so Loud - by Ira - September 30, 2020, 01:03 PM
RE: I Never Thought I'd Hear My Heartbeat so Loud - by Ira - October 09, 2020, 01:58 PM