Whitefish River I Never Thought I'd Hear My Heartbeat so Loud
Take these sunken eyes and learn to see
369 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Guardian
Away
Never. He said casually to her self-deprecating comment. Even after the past year, after all, that had happened, Hiero just simply could not shake his feelings for the Count. How at every angle, even with age approaching them both with each creeping day; oh how he longed to tell her just how breathtaking she was as ever. 

Pushing back his feelings of concern, not wanting to worry Ira further than she must already be, he continued to smile and let his tail wiggle on in the recesses of the den. Though he did not roll over again, he let his muscles relax once more in a conscious decision. Well I'm simply too excited to be back to relax! He was like a kid during a sleepover at their best friend's house, he'd eventually just crash and sleep, then bounce back as soon as he awoke for the new adventure the day would bring. 

I bet, monsters are so fearsome. A half-baked frown twisted his face in a bemused grimace, letting a shiver shake him unnaturally in an act of fear. You must be very brave, as a Count should be. He chose his words carefully after a moment of pondering, quickly coming up with something that didn't mention being a single mom. There were eggshells to walk around, but he would happily do it.
New Threads: closed, he's dead, let him rest
Companion: Hiero can be seen with a grizzly bear as a companion in most of his threads! His name is Dakota
Messages In This Thread
I Never Thought I'd Hear My Heartbeat so Loud - by Ira - September 23, 2020, 02:10 AM
RE: I Never Thought I'd Hear My Heartbeat so Loud - by Ira - September 23, 2020, 03:26 PM
RE: I Never Thought I'd Hear My Heartbeat so Loud - by Ira - September 23, 2020, 04:06 PM
RE: I Never Thought I'd Hear My Heartbeat so Loud - by Ira - September 24, 2020, 12:56 PM
RE: I Never Thought I'd Hear My Heartbeat so Loud - by Ira - September 30, 2020, 01:03 PM
RE: I Never Thought I'd Hear My Heartbeat so Loud - by Hieronymous - October 04, 2020, 04:40 PM
RE: I Never Thought I'd Hear My Heartbeat so Loud - by Ira - October 09, 2020, 01:58 PM