Fairspell Meadow the gunslinger's own moaning future
I just drowned in a warm dream
85 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
BO IM SO SORRY I KEEP FORGETTING ;-;

The ursine let out a bone-chilling roar, and within that moment, Izumi actually thought she was gonna die. 'Why did I step in to get involved? WHY!? ' The girl was going to get herself torn apart helping this stranger. But in that moment of adrenaline, there was no turning back from her actions now. Everything seemed to go into slow motion during this, then her thoughts immediately went to mush as she collided into the boy with a loud SMACK. A sharp pain ripped through the side of her body and was sent tumbling clumsily in the grass.

There was a throbbing in her head and a ringing in her ears that made the she-wolf grimace painfully, but now was not the time to dwell on such trivial things --they'll both be fucking dead in the current position they were in. "We need.....run.....bear..." she tried mustering to the duo-toned male. Her eyes were wild and her broken English harder to decipher through panting, but Izu hoped he could at least get the gist of what she was trying to say. They were infront of a grizzly for crying out loud...

The Tale Weaver
Messages In This Thread
the gunslinger's own moaning future - by Illidan - September 26, 2020, 12:13 PM
RE: the gunslinger's own moaning future - by Izumi - September 27, 2020, 12:21 PM
RE: the gunslinger's own moaning future - by Illidan - September 28, 2020, 02:29 PM
RE: the gunslinger's own moaning future - by Izumi - October 01, 2020, 01:31 PM
RE: the gunslinger's own moaning future - by Illidan - October 06, 2020, 07:17 PM
RE: the gunslinger's own moaning future - by Izumi - November 16, 2020, 09:45 PM
RE: the gunslinger's own moaning future - by Illidan - November 28, 2020, 12:59 PM