Neverwinter Forest I worked it in to look like that
120 Posts
Ooc — Jess
wc:283
As Vallkyrie moved to Nuala's side, Jackalope began to range back and forth between them and the birds, snarling and snapping at them to encourage them to leave the young wolf alone. They were proud things- and didn't seem to see him as much of a threat, but they surely considered the wolves a nuisance. Without being in any kind of a hurry, they  gave the trio of wolves a rather hairy side-eye and began to stalk off, revealing just how long and twig-like their legs were every time they took a step away. They continued to make their odd whirring, cooing sound as Jackalope turned his back on the flock just in time to hear Vallkyrie correcting Nuala's speech. He rolled his eyes and flicked his stump of a tail. She was amusing- but he was in no mood to babysit one of his nieces. 

"Don't tell your mother I said that either or she'll bite my ears off," He said, though he wasn't nearly as playful as Vallkyrie had been when he spoke. No- this was his neice, and he knew he would get in trouble if Nuala came home with an injury that he hadn't been able to protect her from. "I'm not hunting with the kid around- I don't babysit. I'm gonna take you straight back to your mother, an' you're gonna stay with her, and never go after these damn stork-birds again, you hear me?" He said with a light snarl to his voice.  “Now come on. Fun's over thanks a lot, kid,” He said, ruefully, and he gave her shoulder a nudge that was none-too-gentle in order to convince her that she was going home, straight home.
Messages In This Thread
I worked it in to look like that - by Jackalope - September 27, 2020, 10:56 AM
RE: I worked it in to look like that - by Vallkyrie - September 29, 2020, 04:23 PM
RE: I worked it in to look like that - by Jackalope - September 30, 2020, 03:44 PM
RE: I worked it in to look like that - by Nuala - October 01, 2020, 11:22 PM
RE: I worked it in to look like that - by Vallkyrie - October 18, 2020, 12:02 PM
RE: I worked it in to look like that - by Jackalope - October 18, 2020, 12:22 PM
RE: I worked it in to look like that - by Nuala - November 06, 2020, 09:42 PM
RE: I worked it in to look like that - by Vallkyrie - November 18, 2020, 02:16 PM
RE: I worked it in to look like that - by Jackalope - November 19, 2020, 03:03 PM
RE: I worked it in to look like that - by Nuala - November 19, 2020, 08:32 PM
RE: I worked it in to look like that - by Vallkyrie - November 20, 2020, 04:24 PM
RE: I worked it in to look like that - by Jackalope - November 20, 2020, 07:22 PM
RE: I worked it in to look like that - by Nuala - December 06, 2020, 02:09 AM
RE: I worked it in to look like that - by Vallkyrie - December 18, 2020, 10:17 PM
RE: I worked it in to look like that - by Nuala - January 04, 2021, 07:47 PM
RE: I worked it in to look like that - by Vallkyrie - February 07, 2021, 01:36 PM