Cerulean Cape And if I shall die before I 'wake
I'm tired and angry, but somebody should be.
58 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
Private 
Idk if @Huā's tag works so I'll tag @Caerus (wegonnapretendIdidn'tjusttagthewrongperson) just incase. Other tags are for reference, but they are still welcome to join as well!

Nope, Aimi was not leaving these lands anytime soon! 

The otter was still too stubborn to leave the lands that resembled home after all. And all that rebellion and built up frustration for what? Just to become homesick all over again? How laughable! This isn't how she planned her first weeks as an adult leaving home to be, though going back home was not on her plan B list at all. Aimi refused to be subjected to any of that nonsense again in her next life. And the looks on their smug faces if, by some wish, she actually did return? That was something her pride wouldn't allow to happen.

For now, the only things which motivated her in not traveling too far off was one of two scenarios: @Yunxu finally showing his mug and accepting the impending ass-whopping coming to him, or @Aiolos hopefully considering the offer she'd made weeks ago about meeting up again with his family's return to their island. Both would be cool. Both would save alot of time, really.

Aimi sat on the edge of a crystalline blue shore and stared off, ears softly flicking at the sound of foam and seagulls as her tail thumped restlessly.
Messages In This Thread
And if I shall die before I 'wake - by Aimi - September 30, 2020, 09:31 AM
RE: And if I shall die before I 'wake - by Aiolos - September 30, 2020, 02:37 PM
RE: And if I shall die before I 'wake - by Yunxu - October 01, 2020, 01:22 AM
RE: And if I shall die before I 'wake - by Aimi - October 02, 2020, 12:44 AM
RE: And if I shall die before I 'wake - by Aiolos - October 03, 2020, 09:05 PM
RE: And if I shall die before I 'wake - by Yunxu - October 14, 2020, 07:07 PM
RE: And if I shall die before I 'wake - by Aimi - October 16, 2020, 10:13 AM
RE: And if I shall die before I 'wake - by Aiolos - October 18, 2020, 04:05 PM
RE: And if I shall die before I 'wake - by Yunxu - October 29, 2020, 05:31 PM
RE: And if I shall die before I 'wake - by Aimi - October 30, 2020, 10:50 PM
RE: And if I shall die before I 'wake - by Aiolos - November 02, 2020, 04:12 PM