Cerulean Cape And if I shall die before I 'wake
I'm tired and angry, but somebody should be.
58 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
When Yunxu spoke and came over to nose her on the shoulder, Aimi wouldn't face him and still had a saddened scowl stuck on her gentle features. Though, the contact did manage to make her go soft -- just by a little bit. No matter how hard she tried to hold a grudge, the otter couldn't really stay mad at her brother forever. She did a really good job at hiding it though; that's for sure....

Upon hearing Aiolos speak to the shark, Aimi made it out as the strange common language and turned away with disinterest, but then came that same broken Mandarin Aiolos had spoken back when they'd first met -- now directed to her. 'So does that mean you're still joining us?'

當然! unexpectedly would Aimi suddenly shout in response to the question, hopping up from her seated position and swiviling her cranium back to face Aiolos with erect, attentive ears -- 'I'm listening....'

Funny how the she-otter was nearly pissed at the entire universe just a second ago, only to become animated again upon hearing those very words. It seemed like her motivation to find out more about this supposed pack had overridden her motivation to bonk Yunxu across the back of the head.

There was a mixture of nerves and excitement swirling in her chest. If this WAS the seaside pack her older sisters resided in, how exactly would Aimi react? Would she be happy? Scared? Dissapointed? Suspicious?

However the introduction would go, there was no doubt in the sea otter's mind that this was destiny. 
Messages In This Thread
And if I shall die before I 'wake - by Aimi - September 30, 2020, 09:31 AM
RE: And if I shall die before I 'wake - by Aiolos - September 30, 2020, 02:37 PM
RE: And if I shall die before I 'wake - by Yunxu - October 01, 2020, 01:22 AM
RE: And if I shall die before I 'wake - by Aimi - October 02, 2020, 12:44 AM
RE: And if I shall die before I 'wake - by Aiolos - October 03, 2020, 09:05 PM
RE: And if I shall die before I 'wake - by Yunxu - October 14, 2020, 07:07 PM
RE: And if I shall die before I 'wake - by Aimi - October 16, 2020, 10:13 AM
RE: And if I shall die before I 'wake - by Aiolos - October 18, 2020, 04:05 PM
RE: And if I shall die before I 'wake - by Yunxu - October 29, 2020, 05:31 PM
RE: And if I shall die before I 'wake - by Aimi - October 30, 2020, 10:50 PM
RE: And if I shall die before I 'wake - by Aiolos - November 02, 2020, 04:12 PM