Moonspear I've become a simple souvenir of someone's kill
spectrelight
260 Posts
Ooc —
For the last several weeks, she had been careful, but steady. It meant a lot of time alone for her, but she made her rounds, and covered a lot of mountainside. With the rains gone, everything seemed to lift and with it, she took her solace in that easy routine.. though she felt distant, and missing the sea in her free time, wondering about Praimfaya's situation in the rest--which all just felt like a lot, facing it alone. It was something she was having to consider again, more than wanted.

Today, that sunny morning's wanderings had inadvertently landed her close to Bronco's find. His call's proximity rose her fur, and she pivoted towards it to listen; the message was for a challenger, interestingly enough. She decided she was curious enough to go see more of what was going on--having nothing better to do, and feeling up to it, possibly.

She thought others might get there ahead of her.. it seemed certain Moonspearians could overlap easily, but she found the tawny Blackthorn by himself still, by a cratered out swath of land. Opalia approached, watching him more than the scene. She did not know very much about him, so it felt justified. Hei, she greeted, and tipped a respectable head his way. After squaring her paws, she took a deep breath. She was rusty at this. I heard you were looking for some help, she stated with a flick of her nose towards the bowl. She had an inkling about what he was scheming and a good sense that she might be able to contribute here.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I've become a simple souvenir of someone's kill - by Opalia - September 30, 2020, 10:59 PM