Moonspear I've become a simple souvenir of someone's kill
spectrelight
260 Posts
Ooc —
She wondered what, and who, he had rallied against before. Parts of him and his motions seemed experienced enough, others surprised by her, though here in the tangle of the moment, she couldn't say for sure on the finer details. She only sought to sort out what she could, and decide what he was going to do, how she would counter it, or how she would get her edge in next. Maybe it was all things together, her smaller size, her forwardness when it came to swinging teeth, and her determination to not let the little things knock her down, let alone keep her that way.

When he sidestepped her finally, after her making some progress that ended up bigger than expected, first instinct coiling in her was to launch back at him for the next move. But, he put a pause to it, catching her breath in her throat as she cancelled the motions to go after him again. He was uncoiling, and she eased off with a half-step back of her own to blink at him.

She had been caught up in the rush. Even if only a friendly match. She didn't feel so heavy at the moment but good that he was learning, and picking up things like that so easily.. Well. I don't.. know all of them, and I think some wolves.. are more sensitive to certain ones. she spoke between soft panting, still regrouping without trying to be obvious. Under the jaw, for me.. she said, tilting hers up to show the spot. My brother taught me that one the hard way once.. and your head is obvious, the sides really.. she took a deep breath, this was all so subjective! She felt like it wouldn't make sense until he felt it for himself. She only knew anything because of it herself. And, I think right inside your legs, where they meet you, front and back.. she angled out a foreleg to show off her "armpit" area with a nose-point to match; bites there stung pretty nasty on a whole new level that she did not care for one bit.

You masculine sorts have a really easy one too, I hear.. she eyed him with mischief then, pointing out his dangling bits unabashed. Okay, she only knew about that one best because she had her frequent sparring partners in a brother and a father who had quickly reinforced her against that type of ball-biting nonsense as a wee pup, and like a good citizen she kept to it for them. Though, there had been times when a low blow like that was awfully tempting. Anyway: I'm sure there's more.. to find, she concluded afterward, on a grin through her tongue-lolled expression.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I've become a simple souvenir of someone's kill - by Opalia - November 03, 2020, 02:05 AM