King Elk Forest I look around but I can't find you.
25 Posts
Ooc —
Deer-kin? She supposed that was an appropriate term, perhaps a little bit on the blasphemous side if you ask the wrong Deorwine, but it didn't bother her so much as it sounded... Odd. She shrugged off the feeling.

"Honestly I don't plan these things, I just go out and try to find something. Lately -- at least, before I found New Kingslend and the others -- I'd been hunting small things, as I was alone." It was an easy explanation; rogues hunted incessantly and for smaller game.

At the mention of a doe her entire demeanor changed. The deer she had fawned over (pun intended) before the fire ravaged Old Kingslend and sent them scattering had been a fixation of hers, and with the potential there to see the holy creatures again, Zephrine effectively lit up.

"I would love to track down the herd! Its been ages since I've seen any deer, but there are plenty of clues we could follow. The graze-lines are well tended in some areas of the forest and then there's the scat, and the rubbings on the trees by the bucks, they're probably getting ready to rut --" Oh, oh, she was blabbering a little, wasn't she? She caught his eye as she recognized the slight mania within herself, and then promptly buttoned up.
Messages In This Thread
I look around but I can't find you. - by Zephrine - October 13, 2020, 09:06 PM
RE: I look around but I can't find you. - by Henryk - October 13, 2020, 09:30 PM
RE: I look around but I can't find you. - by Zephrine - October 14, 2020, 12:09 AM
RE: I look around but I can't find you. - by Henryk - October 14, 2020, 07:52 AM
RE: I look around but I can't find you. - by Zephrine - October 17, 2020, 04:12 PM
RE: I look around but I can't find you. - by Henryk - October 20, 2020, 08:16 AM
RE: I look around but I can't find you. - by Zephrine - October 21, 2020, 12:56 PM
RE: I look around but I can't find you. - by Henryk - October 23, 2020, 10:05 AM
RE: I look around but I can't find you. - by Zephrine - October 26, 2020, 04:41 PM
RE: I look around but I can't find you. - by Henryk - October 27, 2020, 07:36 AM