Noctisardor Bypass Um, do you wanna go to Heaven? 'Cause it's, like, ten bucks to get in.
244 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Well, if Pheiros wasn't doing anything either, then this was perfect, wasn't it? At the very least nice, as long as Warlock didn't make a complete idiot of himself again like last time. He pointed his nose at the deer, I think these guys aren't worth hunting, too healthy and stuff. Maybe watch a little more then head off and look for something else. Probably would end up being something smaller -- something they could actually catch. Even if they saw the perfect deer it would be kind of sketchy for the pair of them to take it down, having a third wolf around would be nice.

His ears tipped back a little, trying to not look horribly guilty even though he did kind of blame himself, as he said next, And I'm sorry we haven't hung out as much. I've been trying to help out a lot. And um, did you hear I did get my name? They'd both been quiet, so maybe he hadn't. But hey, he was an adult now in his mom's eyes so that was pretty cool. It made him better than his sister, wherever she kept stowing herself. Either way, it meant Warlock wasn't being as good of a friend as he should be. They were supposed to be able to go explore together and stuff and that hadn't happened... Probably because of him.