King Elk Forest Try as she might, not a drop will she get
38 Posts
Ooc — vae
"Oh, well, aren't you feeling generous today," he teased her cheekily.  Ravinger might be an arrogant wolf who believed himself extraordinary, but that didn't mean he didn't also love to receive compliments -- especially from a King. "Yes, yes, writing our history is important, yada yada. My mentor said much the same." He'd sought counsel back in their old territory with a wandering bard for some moons.  Ravinger had bought his time and attention with whatever the old man wanted.  In exchange, he learned the ins and outs of being a bard.

"Don't think because you're King I won't spare you from parody songs, now," he reminded her with a smirk. "I'll tell our history, but history needs a few laughs to spare the future generations from all the boring parts.  Blood and gore is fun and all, but you haven't truly experienced joy until you've serenaded a King with a song about how gassy she is on occasion." That mischievous glint remained in his eyes.
Messages In This Thread
Try as she might, not a drop will she get - by Célnes - October 18, 2020, 01:49 PM
RE: Try as she might, not a drop will she get - by Célnes - October 20, 2020, 07:01 PM
RE: Try as she might, not a drop will she get - by Célnes - October 22, 2020, 12:07 PM
RE: Try as she might, not a drop will she get - by Ravinger - November 07, 2020, 01:13 AM
RE: Try as she might, not a drop will she get - by Célnes - November 09, 2020, 09:14 PM
RE: Try as she might, not a drop will she get - by Ravinger - December 04, 2020, 08:08 PM
RE: Try as she might, not a drop will she get - by Célnes - December 05, 2020, 12:53 AM
RE: Try as she might, not a drop will she get - by Ravinger - December 09, 2020, 07:56 PM
RE: Try as she might, not a drop will she get - by Célnes - December 12, 2020, 09:12 PM
RE: Try as she might, not a drop will she get - by Ravinger - December 16, 2020, 07:47 PM
RE: Try as she might, not a drop will she get - by Célnes - December 22, 2020, 01:22 PM