Tuktu Hinterlands Oh heart doth broken
57 Posts
Ooc — WILTHKING
The pale boy continued to sit there, clutching his mother as she did to him—his paws tightly woven through her warm autumn fur as they both made their way through the ocean of tears he cried, sobbing endlessly for his broken heart and even more so broken soul. The more Primrose dwelled on it the more aware he became that perhaps Cenric wasn't the man he dreamed he was. He wasn't humble, he wasn't kind.

A leader would not let their wolves be so mean. So terrifying.

Rocking against his mother's cradle like one would do in the warm summer tide the boy began to quiet down. His sobs—once loud and harsh were but mere hiccups and heavy intakes of breath as he shook.

"I wanted to go play with Cenric; I thought after the meeting you two were on good terms!" He reasoned. "But I think...Mom—I think I made a mistake. I don't think the Kingslend wolves are good wolves." Primrose pushed deep within her fur at that realization once more. "I spent ALL MORNING picking flowers for him and then waited at the borders. But other wolves showed up! One stole my flowers and they both tried to turn me away! They said Cenric was busy..."

"But then he came to see me! And as I went to go greet him one of the wolves scuffed me. It only hurt a bit but.." The sweet child wanted to say it was embarrassing, he didn't want to hide from his mother. But the thought of repeating that part only made him want to curl tighter into a ball and hide. "But then he told me to go home...He didn't want to play."
Messages In This Thread
Oh heart doth broken - by Primrose - October 20, 2020, 06:19 PM
RE: Oh heart doth broken - by RIP Niamh - October 20, 2020, 06:28 PM
RE: Oh heart doth broken - by Primrose - October 20, 2020, 06:41 PM
RE: Oh heart doth broken - by RIP Niamh - October 20, 2020, 11:24 PM
RE: Oh heart doth broken - by Primrose - October 21, 2020, 05:25 PM
RE: Oh heart doth broken - by RIP Niamh - October 21, 2020, 06:59 PM
RE: Oh heart doth broken - by Primrose - October 23, 2020, 01:39 PM
RE: Oh heart doth broken - by RIP Niamh - October 23, 2020, 02:16 PM
RE: Oh heart doth broken - by Primrose - October 26, 2020, 06:29 PM
RE: Oh heart doth broken - by RIP Niamh - November 01, 2020, 01:26 PM
RE: Oh heart doth broken - by Primrose - November 09, 2020, 09:10 PM