Hideaway Strath Stand Beside Me, Or Get Out Of My Way
anarchist
72 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
no mercy was given.
the blows kept raining on the defenceless woman. she was at this point.
she stopped fighting back, tried to curl up, tried to scream for Kynareth. he might not even make it stop anyway.
no sound escaped her hoarse throat through the choking pain.

then, the blows stopped. she was being dragged. umped over the forest floor. the water got louder. Sasha thought it was just her head. until it was shoved under the current.
her back legs were her only working limbs now at they thrashed under the weight of the Paladin.
her throat closed up, blood weeping into the water she'd calmy bathed in mere hours ago.
she was losing. she was surely going to die today.
she hadn't even been given the chance to prove herself.

Sasha's head reared in a last instinctive attempt to save her pathetic life.
Messages In This Thread
Stand Beside Me, Or Get Out Of My Way - by RIP Fury - November 02, 2020, 04:12 PM
RE: Stand Beside Me, Or Get Out Of My Way - by Sasha Deagon - November 02, 2020, 04:21 PM
RE: Stand Beside Me, Or Get Out Of My Way - by RIP Fury - November 02, 2020, 04:29 PM
RE: Stand Beside Me, Or Get Out Of My Way - by Sasha Deagon - November 02, 2020, 04:48 PM
RE: Stand Beside Me, Or Get Out Of My Way - by RIP Fury - November 02, 2020, 05:06 PM
RE: Stand Beside Me, Or Get Out Of My Way - by Sasha Deagon - November 02, 2020, 06:20 PM
RE: Stand Beside Me, Or Get Out Of My Way - by RIP Fury - November 02, 2020, 06:43 PM
RE: Stand Beside Me, Or Get Out Of My Way - by Sasha Deagon - November 02, 2020, 06:50 PM
RE: Stand Beside Me, Or Get Out Of My Way - by RIP Fury - November 02, 2020, 07:06 PM
RE: Stand Beside Me, Or Get Out Of My Way - by Sasha Deagon - November 03, 2020, 02:28 PM