Neverwinter Forest said he would wipe away the tears
137 Posts
Ooc — nami
there hadn't been anything to warn liliana of osiris's decision. he'd seemed willing enough for the duration of their journey, so what had changed? what had triggered such a betrayal from someone the young and naive neverwinter girl was beginning to consider a friend? these questions, in their many wordings, replayed in her mind as she watched osiris walk away, and heard her parents' confused pleas for an explanation. 

still shocked, she turned to mal first. i..., she began, her brow furrowing with an overwhelming mix of emotions, i didn't... liliana's voice began to crack as tears welled in the creases of her crystalline eyes and she sought desperately the words to explain. 

she didn't want to leave, but she'd tried, and that made mal's question difficult to answer. miriam's, however: i want to leave you! she cried, you're [i]everywhere! liliana's disgust and anger with her mother had slowly morphed into extreme discomfort, one which made it difficult for her to even think of the willow branch without her chest tightening against itself.

liliana needed to get out of her own skin, leave the situation she'd walked herself into, but knew that it was impossible. her limbs shook as she paced, paws lifted from the ground in a repeating cycle to be flung about without care. how had this happened? another mistake, and it was her fault.

in some ways, this violation hurt more than the first. unlike the stranger, she'd been able to trust osiris, who had proven that even the kindest wolves were capable of cruelty. liliana avoided eye contact with either parent as she tried to walk away and avoid any further explanation.

she's kinda sneaking away? but like the way a dog does when its owner sees it do something wrong LOL
feel free to grab her/call her/whatever
great bear wilderness · open for threads (2/5)
Messages In This Thread
said he would wipe away the tears - by Liliana - November 10, 2020, 07:25 PM
RE: said he would wipe away the tears - by Osiris’s Ghost - November 11, 2020, 02:17 PM
RE: said he would wipe away the tears - by Mal - November 12, 2020, 03:24 AM
RE: said he would wipe away the tears - by Miriam - November 12, 2020, 01:14 PM
RE: said he would wipe away the tears - by Liliana - November 12, 2020, 06:36 PM
RE: said he would wipe away the tears - by Osiris’s Ghost - November 16, 2020, 03:46 PM
RE: said he would wipe away the tears - by Mal - December 16, 2020, 01:58 AM
RE: said he would wipe away the tears - by Miriam - December 16, 2020, 01:23 PM
RE: said he would wipe away the tears - by Liliana - December 18, 2020, 12:46 PM
RE: said he would wipe away the tears - by Mal - December 26, 2020, 07:55 PM