Neverwinter Forest little light of mine
time falls like moonlight
317 Posts
Ooc —
Away
Miriam was but a doll of her holy self. She was always a doll, but a beauty in the moonlight, her face only changing upon those who were near. She was once a maiden of the Orchid, full of curiosity and life. How she adored the outside world, and all there was. The thoughts to heal those of the darkness, and the fundaments of simply exploring what she did not know-

but the world was truly dark.

Even with the light brought forth from the darkness they were born from, her little children, and even they one by one, disappeared in the ink blotch. And she blamed herself, for not watching Asmoses come venture out more and more into solitude before finally; he disappeared. And even upon her search with failure, her daughter too, decided to dip in away that she once knew.

Miriam could not tell who was dark and light- everything seemed but a gray world. Even her own eyes, lifeless, and a husk of what she was. Skinny and without eating, the mother wasted away in the den with the occasional check up from @Caerus, but even then, she unwillingly would eat, and continued wasted away from the attempt of the berries. 

Of course, no one would let any near after that incident.

Only one did, she thought to hear the sound of a laughter. It brought her mind to but a light place when the two children would roll and play within the den, and coming out with but hopeful eyes, eventually, did those same eyes disappear. It brought a new, rare smile to Miriam's face, and she strode out to her den.

There was something driving her, maybe the Goddess for once, heard her call. Only now could she but pray for alls safety, and wither away in the dens claim.. And the Horned God, may he be blessed, to protect them as they grow older.

Pure chance she come across her daughter but trapped in a thicket of traps, but she called no one but the father that Miriam once cursed long ago, and finally, came to the realization it all but the devils ploy to tame her to the darkness. Forgiven and forgotten, but a sadness to build up that not even she was worthy of any to call her name Amma,, much less Miriam.

But it was her own child, whom she would never abandon, even if the other thought.

Weakly so did Miriam lurch forward from behind, her paw gingerly trekking away the hindleg that was caught- but because of her weakened state, it would take some time. It reminded her but a time when they were more mischevious and wandering out.. And she never did know, who taught Asmoses curse words.
Messages In This Thread
little light of mine - by Liliana - November 18, 2020, 07:13 PM
RE: little light of mine - by Miriam - November 19, 2020, 03:04 PM
RE: little light of mine - by Liliana - November 19, 2020, 03:17 PM
RE: little light of mine - by Miriam - November 19, 2020, 03:35 PM
RE: little light of mine - by Liliana - November 19, 2020, 03:45 PM
RE: little light of mine - by Miriam - November 19, 2020, 03:53 PM
RE: little light of mine - by Liliana - November 29, 2020, 06:49 PM
RE: little light of mine - by Miriam - November 30, 2020, 01:48 PM
RE: little light of mine - by Liliana - December 12, 2020, 10:05 AM
RE: little light of mine - by Miriam - December 15, 2020, 10:11 PM