Neverwinter Forest little light of mine
time falls like moonlight
317 Posts
Ooc —
Away
"I'm sorry," she gently apologized while continuing to remove the brambles. At this point Miriam was used to Liliana's dislike over herself, and could say no more. Her heart was already scorned and broken by the fact she wasn't even a mother to the other, but in the last attempts would try to act so, even if she did not deserve it. It was how the Goddess would deem, and even scorned and hated, spat upon, in the end; she was the one to give birth to her so,

and would lay down her life for her young.

"I am no medic," she quietly said, "but I know a little." Surprisingly so, the minimal knowledge that she knew from her blurry mind would come to play. Goose grass. Long ago did Caerus and herself discover such remedy, and surprisingly so, would come to use. He did say no one was too young, but Miriam still felt she was passed the prime to be any caretaker, much less to her own daughters.

"Shall I call for them y-..?" Miriam bit her tongue, "instead?" like any amount of wind would knock her over, but she managed to move over to but a brush of the grass, and motioned her paw toward the healing remedies. It looked but of regular grass, but she also knew the truth on the matter.
Messages In This Thread
little light of mine - by Liliana - November 18, 2020, 07:13 PM
RE: little light of mine - by Miriam - November 19, 2020, 03:04 PM
RE: little light of mine - by Liliana - November 19, 2020, 03:17 PM
RE: little light of mine - by Miriam - November 19, 2020, 03:35 PM
RE: little light of mine - by Liliana - November 19, 2020, 03:45 PM
RE: little light of mine - by Miriam - November 19, 2020, 03:53 PM
RE: little light of mine - by Liliana - November 29, 2020, 06:49 PM
RE: little light of mine - by Miriam - November 30, 2020, 01:48 PM
RE: little light of mine - by Liliana - December 12, 2020, 10:05 AM
RE: little light of mine - by Miriam - December 15, 2020, 10:11 PM