Blackbeak Bluff Haggis for Algernon
58 Posts
Ooc — Malia
O’Mally wants to roll his eyes, but then again, can he really blame the guy for being so suspicious of his apparent kindness? Not really. O’Mally would be suspicious too if he didn’t have to reply on God to guide him. He’s completely at peace for whatever would happen to him at any time. Other wolves though, they are lost. They’re afraid of death, they’re afraid to suffer. O’Mally is not. God isn’t for everyone though, so he shrugs internally.

On the outside though he also shrugs with an amused, “Suit yourself.” Before the ginger pelted wolf is asking him questions. Ones O’Mally doesn’t quite understand. 

“What am I?” He parrots back indifferently. “Theres so many directions I could go with that broad of a question.” Then he lowers his haunches into a seated position. “If you’re referencing my mention of God, I am a religious man. As I told you prior. I have a god, I pray to him, I worship him. Easy enough isn’t it?” O’Mally ends with an upwards tilt of his rose colored lips.

Then he looks to the bushes. “Also I have no reason to poison you, every medic in a twelve mile radius could tell you that these aren’t poisonous. Sure they smell a bit rancid, but definitely not poisonous.” He informs as he goes in to eat a few more to prove his point. Then he smiles charmingly at the other. “Plus if I wanted to poison you, why the hell would I also eat them? I have no need or desire to die that early.” He chuckles.
"The past is an enormous place, with all sorts of things inside. Not so with the present. The present is merely a narrow opening, with room for only one pair of eyes. Mine."
[Image: the_young_pope_eyes_by_dinnersmcready_de...-E-sgdZ7No]
Messages In This Thread
Haggis for Algernon - by Merlin - November 19, 2020, 02:58 PM
RE: Haggis for Algernon - by O’Mally - November 19, 2020, 04:57 PM
RE: Haggis for Algernon - by Merlin - November 21, 2020, 01:56 PM
RE: Haggis for Algernon - by O’Mally - November 27, 2020, 01:58 AM
RE: Haggis for Algernon - by Merlin - November 28, 2020, 04:56 AM
RE: Haggis for Algernon - by O’Mally - November 28, 2020, 01:49 PM
RE: Haggis for Algernon - by Merlin - November 28, 2020, 02:20 PM
RE: Haggis for Algernon - by O’Mally - November 28, 2020, 02:42 PM
RE: Haggis for Algernon - by Merlin - November 28, 2020, 02:50 PM
RE: Haggis for Algernon - by O’Mally - December 01, 2020, 05:00 AM