Haunted Wood I can’t pretend cause
Healer & Shaman Priest
219 Posts
Ooc —
Dirt caked his paws and belly and also the meat he had scored at the bottom of the hole, The food had been gritty but he hadn’t taken the time to clean it. Everything would pass from one end to the other eventually anyway. The large brute lay upon the ground, a large bone hooked between his front forepaws. He took his time cleaning the meat from the bone being careful not to gnaw on it’s unblemished surface. Instead he licked carefully dislodging every piece of blood, meat and cartilage from the outer surface until it gleamed white.

His gods had brought him to a cache of meat, they must want his services soon, he would need to prepare and with a full stomach he was eager to heed the call. Satisfied with his work  he stood cradling the bone in his jaws gently; as if it were more precious then a newborn pup, For indeed to him in this moment it was more precious.  

He began to move forward, not knowing where his paws would take him but knowing his gods would provide the answer soon enough. It wasn’t long before his ears twitched and he caught a passing conversation truthfully all he heard was “… me to Pray?” He narrowed his golden orbs and changed trajectory, if praying was on option for these wolves he doubted it would be enough, his gods had led him here for a reason.

The large white brute came upon them and stopped. He stood tall with the bone in his jaws and nodded to the pair, His golden eyes assessing them, noting their size, color and general posture. His gaze moved to the ground below them, was this another Cache? He doubted it.

Carefully he set his bone upon the ground taking care not to scratch it’s surface just yet, then he spoke to them first, it being only polite since it was he would intruded upon them.

His deep timbre was rich, resonating from deep within his chest, and held a rhythmic sensual quality, honed with years of chanting “I am called Vein, and I heard you might need to pray,” His eyes flicked to the ground at their paws but returned to their faces quickly, no judgement in the golden globes “That might not be enough, My gods have led me here, there must be a reason” He picked up his paw and placed it gently on the bone just in-front of his feet and pushed down on it gently pinning it to the ground. He watched their reactions carefully.
Messages In This Thread
I can’t pretend cause - by Vanity - November 19, 2020, 05:05 PM
RE: I can’t pretend cause - by O’Mally - November 19, 2020, 05:41 PM
RE: I can’t pretend cause - by Vein - November 19, 2020, 08:08 PM
RE: I can’t pretend cause - by Vanity - November 20, 2020, 02:29 PM
RE: I can’t pretend cause - by O’Mally - November 20, 2020, 05:10 PM
RE: I can’t pretend cause - by Vein - November 20, 2020, 07:41 PM
RE: I can’t pretend cause - by Vanity - November 21, 2020, 03:45 PM
RE: I can’t pretend cause - by O’Mally - November 24, 2020, 05:28 AM
RE: I can’t pretend cause - by Vein - November 24, 2020, 10:45 PM
RE: I can’t pretend cause - by Vanity - November 28, 2020, 01:48 PM
RE: I can’t pretend cause - by O’Mally - November 28, 2020, 02:17 PM