Totoka River I keep a record of the wreckage of my life
I'm tired and angry, but somebody should be.
58 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
She awaited his response, and felt bewildered when the subject was immediately changed to focus on her way of speech. The otter frowned in displeasure and took a moment to subconsciously touched her muzzle with a paw. 

The yearling was new to the island (and the Teekons in general) and still had much to learn about the common others spoke here. As she did with most of her accomplishments, Aimi prided herself on the current vocabulary she was able to learn so far -- so the femme couldn't help but feel a tinge of insecurity when her lack of fluency was brought up.

"Tch-" after a few seconds of bewildered blinking, Aimi sucked her teeth and looked the other direction, pouting rather childishly. Was she going to show him vulnerability? Not if her pride had anything to say about it. Was she going to be petty and stoop to his level? Well of course she was going to. This is Aimi we're talking about... "Why you three-legged? Went for swim and piss off shark?" The otter rebutted snidefully, tail lashing behind her. I can play your game too, you little shit...
Messages In This Thread
I keep a record of the wreckage of my life - by Aimi - December 07, 2020, 06:46 PM
RE: I keep a record of the wreckage of my life - by Orochi - December 08, 2020, 12:43 AM
RE: I keep a record of the wreckage of my life - by Aimi - December 08, 2020, 09:49 AM
RE: I keep a record of the wreckage of my life - by Orochi - December 09, 2020, 11:22 AM
RE: I keep a record of the wreckage of my life - by Aimi - December 09, 2020, 12:56 PM
RE: I keep a record of the wreckage of my life - by Orochi - December 20, 2020, 12:42 PM