King Elk Forest I got this shit on lock
woah
65 Posts
Ooc — Noki
The first to arrive was some other brunette. The woman confirmed the pack's name and he knew this was the place that Wren was residing in! Nailed it. Hello Célnes, He smiled, trying to come off as well... not nervous about this first impression. He was hyper-aware of everything he did. Was he breathing too loud? Acting weird? Wow, it's been forever since he has even tried joining a pack just straight up.

Before he could really answer the King's question, Wren appeared! His eyes darted to the woman and smiled brightly, Wren! And Wren nearly immediately bowed to the "King" - prompting for Elijah to mimic her in a way to try and "fit in". Wren knew what's what already, so he may as well copy her to show he was willing to learn their ways and customs. That despite his appearance, he was friendly and willing to bow.

Your highness, he started, pausing only to swallow the thick lump in his throat. I was hoping if I could join you guys? I - I uh can hunt, and fight, I can do whatever you need to be done to round out your ranks. Shit, he would even learn how to heal or be a priest if thats what she wanted from him. I'm your blank slate ma'am. Come on dude, sell yourself.
New Threads: closed
Messages In This Thread
I got this shit on lock - by Elijah - December 08, 2020, 07:20 PM
RE: I got this shit on lock - by Célnes - December 08, 2020, 07:31 PM
RE: I got this shit on lock - by Wren Baines - December 08, 2020, 07:36 PM
RE: I got this shit on lock - by Elijah - December 08, 2020, 07:49 PM
RE: I got this shit on lock - by Germanicus - December 08, 2020, 08:05 PM
RE: I got this shit on lock - by Célnes - December 09, 2020, 01:56 PM
RE: I got this shit on lock - by Wren Baines - December 09, 2020, 03:58 PM
RE: I got this shit on lock - by Elijah - December 09, 2020, 04:25 PM
RE: I got this shit on lock - by Célnes - December 09, 2020, 07:04 PM
RE: I got this shit on lock - by Wren Baines - December 09, 2020, 07:09 PM