Lake Rodney I won't run,
riflette la colpa, alimenta l'odio
133 Posts
Ooc — Sen
It was highly unlikely for the Acolyte to stray far from Tuktu but the Mackenzie had been hot on the trail tracking a herd of deer that migrated south from Broken Antler Fen to Lake Rodney. She started her route from Boartusk Heights then trailing down into Great Bear Wilderness to survey what was roaming in the valley. Now that Winter commenced, Zsuzsa’s prime directive was in constant hunt mode whether to feed herself, the Saints, or collaborate with lone wolves or other nearby packs elsewhere.  

The deer herd was a male and three females. Realizing there was a darkly clad wolf tracking them at their hooves, they made swift way to Lake Rodney where the foliage cover was better. Two of the female deer dashed past a little too close to the female by the lakeside. Coming in tow was Zsuzsa, at a steady trot and nose low. The herd was yards ahead of her and when Zsuzsa noticed the other wolf at the lakeside, she came to a stop with a neutral stance.

Zsuzsa was familiar with Great Bear Wilderness during her time spent as a lone wolf but wasn’t too familiar with other packs besides Moonspear when she hunted with Bronco in the past. This female didn’t smell of Moonspear at all. ”Assuming they came this way?” Zsuzsa questioned, not sure if the other female caught sight of them rushing by.
TEMPORARILY AT REDHAWK CALDERA UNTIL SPRING DUE TO BWP
Finishing threads, please feel free to skip Zsu in group threads if needed
Messages In This Thread
I won't run, - by Lunaria - December 12, 2020, 09:19 PM
RE: I won't run, - by Zsuzsa - December 13, 2020, 10:44 AM
RE: I won't run, - by Lunaria - December 22, 2020, 01:45 PM
RE: I won't run, - by Zsuzsa - December 26, 2020, 09:58 AM