Firestone Hot Springs Call me, maybe?
Healer & Shaman Priest
219 Posts
Ooc —
Thank you for joining Vein here, I was going off the storm BWP post too, I hope you don't mind

The white yet dark stained brutishly large and overweight males deep sun golden eyes looked up to see the source of the soul soothing sounds that filtered through his ears and a warm smile graced his lips as he bowed his head respectfully his tail lay relaxed behind him. His voice was a practiced deep timbre “Oh the smell is not so bad, I quite enjoy it. Plus it means one could get sulphur from these waters and that has so many uses in poultices and pastes”  

The smell in the air did block most other scents so in this regard he could not smell her or the pack scent on her, not unless he got closer. Though he doubted she’d want anything to do with a filthy wolf such as he was at the moment. Vein grinned at her, “So it does,” Despite the Snow swirling around the wolves as the storm kicked up a notch, He walked into the pool and laid down before giving himself a good roll dunking his head under too, to get the brownish ceremonial stains from his face as well, He tied not to splash to angelic sounding wolf as he washed up.

Slowly he stood allowing the water to drip from his now mostly clean pelt, it was whiter now then it had been for weeks, even if he’d carry a slight sulphur smell with him for a few days. He stood and trotted to the edge of the far edge of the pool, this again was so as to not splash his new peer. He gave himself a mighty good shake, and then another to get as much water from his pelt as he possibly could before gliding around the pool to get closer to his new companion, with the grime washed off there would be scabs visible on his lower left leg just above the ankle though it did not seem to bother him. The scabs followed the patten of wolves bite marks though the flesh did not seem swollen nor infected, a small patch of missing fur on his neck would still be coated in a gluey paste smelling of sap and perhaps a hint of Creosote leaves hiding perchance  hiding yet another wound. He seemed unconcerned about either though as he scented the air finally confirming to himself that she was indeed female and of a pack.

His rumble was warm as he introduced himself formally “I am Vein, New traveler to these wilds, A Master Healer and Spiritual Shaman, I am at your service Milady, Is there anything at all I can do to serve you?” His words were innocent and yet perhaps felt like a double entendre and his eyes shone with interest as he bowed his head in subservience to her and indeed he shifted in such a way to make his whole body appear more mild and meek toward her, though one could never doubt he could hold his own, if not just sit on another wolf and make them beg for their life. He’d have no clue she had a mate, nor would he care if she wished his companionship, but neither would he force himself upon her, his eyes had shone in merriment, not perverted desire, so the possible double entendre could be glazed over and ignored.  

He waited to hear her pleasant voice grace his ears again, hoping his portable cache would be safe there just a while longer, he had to carry them through until spring when he could plant and tend to his more rare herbs. His collection though vast and various was untethered and needed careful tending, to bad he had no solid place to store them yet.
Messages In This Thread
Call me, maybe? - by Vein - January 02, 2021, 06:06 PM
RE: Call me, maybe? - by Speedy - January 02, 2021, 08:48 PM
RE: Call me, maybe? - by Vein - January 03, 2021, 02:52 PM
RE: Call me, maybe? - by Speedy - January 14, 2021, 05:53 PM
RE: Call me, maybe? - by Vein - January 14, 2021, 11:23 PM
RE: Call me, maybe? - by Speedy - January 15, 2021, 12:28 AM
RE: Call me, maybe? - by Vein - January 21, 2021, 04:29 PM