Firestone Hot Springs Call me, maybe?
Healer & Shaman Priest
219 Posts
Ooc —
His ears were perked as she spoke of pack-mates but he made sure his facial expression was neutral as she asked how to use these waters in healing, A good healer should already know, but then perhaps she’d never had a good teacher he wouldn’t mind spending more time with this lithe creature.
He could not help but glance down into the water with a little bit of respect in his eyes. He nodded thoughtfully, his eyes moving from the water back to her form and smile gracing his lip again his eyes roamed her brown and white body lingering where the brown touched the whites. She was tiny in comparison to him though he tired not to tower over her it would not due to  intimidate her when he was about to ask her something that may decide his fate in these lands. His rumble was warm yet distracted as he lowered his head to offer his submission “mmm I’ll teach you some of the more helpful tea recipes and ways to hide the taste the sulphur in these waters. Though in the right quantities that to good for the body

He glanced to his cache hidden for the snow as best as possible in this weather and as best as possible in the short time he had had. Then his sun golden gaze turned to hers as she asked her newest question. He chuckled softly “I am a man of the gods, I live to serve, I live to please
his tongue slid along his lips and his eyes softened and looked over her face taking in the gorgeous white mark adorning her brow. “I can perform rituals that might invoke the gods to protect those who need it or decimate those whom deserve it
He paused a moment waiting for any response she might have before adding. “I am in need of a place to call home Milady, A place to grow my rarer herbs, I have collected in my journies from the far reaches of this continent. I could teach you all you wish to know in-turn for your allowing me to join your pack.”  He closed his eyes then and bowed to her, observing ceremony, allowing her to attack  him for any perceived impertinence as he waited for her judgement
Messages In This Thread
Call me, maybe? - by Vein - January 02, 2021, 06:06 PM
RE: Call me, maybe? - by Speedy - January 02, 2021, 08:48 PM
RE: Call me, maybe? - by Vein - January 03, 2021, 02:52 PM
RE: Call me, maybe? - by Speedy - January 14, 2021, 05:53 PM
RE: Call me, maybe? - by Vein - January 14, 2021, 11:23 PM
RE: Call me, maybe? - by Speedy - January 15, 2021, 12:28 AM
RE: Call me, maybe? - by Vein - January 21, 2021, 04:29 PM