Snowforest Taiga Anguished.
Tu me rends malade, et j'adore ça...
30 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
Like a tick stuck on the rear-end of a doe, it would appear that the northerner chose to stay and talk his fugly head off rather than leaving, and every word which escaped the mouth of this white yearling did an excellent job at reminding Kaster why he couldn't stand his own species. Still -- for a moment, the archer wondered if making him fuck off right now, or finding out what got under his skin would be more enjoyable -- deciding to choose the latter instead.

"Ohhh?" Brows raised atop bored-looking eyes of blue, his voice laced with faux amusement. "Not that I didn't already take you for the primitive type already, but I wasn't aware you still depended on the fairer sex to make you forget basic skills such as digging a hole." 'Fairer sex my ass', he thought to his own words. In truth, Kast never bought into that "Men did this and Women did that" bullshit; if they breathed, then they could depend on them-damn-selves. Still, seeing as Kigi actually believed in that type of stuff, he wondered if it equally messed with his pride when it was used against him to question his masculinity. Let's find out. "Makes me wonder; do you still depend on your mother's teets to provide milk for you as well? I mean, since you still depend on a woman to survive, of course..."

The Archer
Messages In This Thread
Anguished. - by Kaster - January 02, 2021, 11:14 PM
RE: Anguished. - by Kigipigak - January 02, 2021, 11:26 PM
RE: Anguished. - by Kaster - January 02, 2021, 11:52 PM
RE: Anguished. - by Kigipigak - January 03, 2021, 12:08 AM
RE: Anguished. - by Kaster - January 03, 2021, 01:14 AM
RE: Anguished. - by Kigipigak - January 03, 2021, 01:26 AM
RE: Anguished. - by Kaster - January 04, 2021, 07:03 PM
RE: Anguished. - by Kigipigak - January 05, 2021, 01:13 AM
RE: Anguished. - by Kaster - January 05, 2021, 02:00 AM
RE: Anguished. - by Kigipigak - January 05, 2021, 02:42 PM