Noctisardor Bypass Look at it, it's not pink. It's like uh... a lightish red.
18 Posts
Ooc — lullaby <3
The more she thought about it, the more she and Warlock had in common. They both had fathers that abandoned them, they shared the same mother, the same pack, they both wanted to be a good sibling and yet they always felt like they fell short. Some of that she did not know herself but her puppet master did, funny how that worked. Now her siblings were out galavanting about and yet she had no idea where they could have gone, her mother was not around it would seem or her older brother might not have called upon her. 

"Mom's out, isn't she?" she replied to his nervous chatter, they had been spending more time with each other due to this. Well, at least that's what she told herself because.. hell, she was not really sure what the older boy's motives were other than to try and keep her entertained. "I would enjoy a border patrol, or a hunt. I want to show mom that I can protect our home but if you'd rather hunt.. I'm game" she replied honestly, bluntly but not in a way that could show disinterest. Believe it or not, she liked spending time with her more reserved sibling.. it was kind of refreshing.[/b]
Messages In This Thread
RE: Look at it, it's not pink. It's like uh... a lightish red. - by Royal - January 07, 2021, 06:57 AM