Silver Creek there were three men came out of the west
261 Posts
Ooc —
The black pelted wolf winced inwardly as she realized she had asked the same question twice, now they’d think her an idiot or prying in things that did not need prying into that did not smell like any pack so it was not an business of hers really

She smiled and bobbed her head, “I only asked, because I was wondering if you’d be staying? There is a pack near here that I am part of, and we enjoy our privacy though we could use a wolf or two to join us, the more wolves the bigger the prey we can take down.
She grinned then “I’m hoping to get a bison in the spring”  Whrist’s eyes looked wistfully to the distant north east as if she could see the Hoshor Plains through miles and miles of terrain.

She cleared her throat and returned her attention to the pair before her “Yes I do know my way around I took several months and got myself very acquainted with the wilds she only need to keep going north but you’d likely want to skirt the Twisted Slough if you come across it.

She winced visibly for a moment then relaxed “Nasty place that, but slightly north west from here you’ll come across a isle between two rivers that is a really nice place, I love it there. And it marks the outer edge of the Slough.

If it had been any other day she might have sent them straight into the Slough without foreknowledge and followed to watch them struggle, but she was in a rather good mood today and if she could bring a wolf or two into their ranks all the better.
Messages In This Thread
there were three men came out of the west - by Aditya - January 07, 2021, 06:33 PM
RE: there were three men came out of the west - by Whrist - January 07, 2021, 09:29 PM
RE: there were three men came out of the west - by Brook - January 08, 2021, 12:35 PM
RE: there were three men came out of the west - by Aditya - January 08, 2021, 02:15 PM
RE: there were three men came out of the west - by Whrist - January 25, 2021, 09:32 PM
RE: there were three men came out of the west - by Brook - January 28, 2021, 11:19 AM
RE: there were three men came out of the west - by Aditya - January 29, 2021, 12:45 PM
RE: there were three men came out of the west - by Whrist - January 29, 2021, 02:49 PM
RE: there were three men came out of the west - by Brook - February 09, 2021, 03:46 PM
RE: there were three men came out of the west - by Aditya - February 18, 2021, 05:15 PM
RE: there were three men came out of the west - by Whrist - February 18, 2021, 10:20 PM
RE: there were three men came out of the west - by Brook - February 26, 2021, 05:55 PM