Redhawk Caldera I never told you what I do for a living
riflette la colpa, alimenta l'odio
133 Posts
Ooc — Sen
Coming in much closer proximity, Zsuzsa could make the details out of the black and red female a little better. Hearing her words ring loud and clear now, the Mackenzie kept a considerable distance away from the female but enough to be in a decent speaking distance where she wasn’t competing with the barraging wind. Freezing and on the verge of fucking death. She responded mentally as her introduction, sharing a similar sentiment of annoyance with this ridiculous blizzard but keeping that reply to herself.

Wincing at the biting wind against her face, her tail curled between her hind legs to trap whatever heat she could. “Zsuzsa, from the west.” It was vague and intended to keep it that way. Her more important response was to follow. “Shelter, if there is any around?” It was an honest ask from a stranger such as herself, giving the ol’ college try on her end as well. She could just very well be told to piss off, but hopefully the spirit of pack mentality could be the savior in this situation.
TEMPORARILY AT REDHAWK CALDERA UNTIL SPRING DUE TO BWP
Finishing threads, please feel free to skip Zsu in group threads if needed
Messages In This Thread
I never told you what I do for a living - by Zsuzsa - January 10, 2021, 05:26 PM
RE: I never told you what I do for a living - by Towhee - January 11, 2021, 10:19 AM
RE: I never told you what I do for a living - by Zsuzsa - January 11, 2021, 11:15 PM
RE: I never told you what I do for a living - by Towhee - January 12, 2021, 12:25 PM
RE: I never told you what I do for a living - by Zsuzsa - January 12, 2021, 11:36 PM
RE: I never told you what I do for a living - by Towhee - January 13, 2021, 11:17 AM
RE: I never told you what I do for a living - by Zsuzsa - January 17, 2021, 09:45 PM
RE: I never told you what I do for a living - by Towhee - January 18, 2021, 01:46 PM
RE: I never told you what I do for a living - by Zsuzsa - January 19, 2021, 12:13 AM
RE: I never told you what I do for a living - by Towhee - January 19, 2021, 11:26 AM
RE: I never told you what I do for a living - by Zsuzsa - January 19, 2021, 11:35 PM
RE: I never told you what I do for a living - by Towhee - January 20, 2021, 10:57 AM
RE: I never told you what I do for a living - by Zsuzsa - January 24, 2021, 09:45 AM
RE: I never told you what I do for a living - by Towhee - January 24, 2021, 12:18 PM