Redhawk Caldera I never told you what I do for a living
riflette la colpa, alimenta l'odio
133 Posts
Ooc — Sen
The conversation was futile (and pointless) in the midst of the white-out. Seeing the gesture made by the female’s forepaw, Zsuzsa would clamber behind to be led to better cover. All the while she wondered how she did not encounter this female before. In Zsuzsa’s mind, she thought she was still relatively close to the Hinterlands. The Mackenzie waited silently as the female worked on a temporary burrow. The first thing Zsuzsa noted was her hospitable nature with what she was able to work within this given situation. Once it was suitable to crawl in, Zsuzsa followed. It was tightly packed but bearable. At least they didn’t need to compete with the wind anymore.

”It’ll work. No complaints.” She responded with a half-amused smirk at the female’s shouting. ”Name's Zsuzsa.” She repeated her name, assuming the female could hear her much better now than when she stated the same before. ”Stalking elk. No prey in the west, at all. Followed them east, then lost them. Then was lost myself.” Her voice was solemn. The prey completely disappeared from the Hinterlands, leaving the Saints on low supply. ”And you?” She was just as curious about this female in this blizzard, wondering if she too suffered a similar famine.
TEMPORARILY AT REDHAWK CALDERA UNTIL SPRING DUE TO BWP
Finishing threads, please feel free to skip Zsu in group threads if needed
Messages In This Thread
I never told you what I do for a living - by Zsuzsa - January 10, 2021, 05:26 PM
RE: I never told you what I do for a living - by Towhee - January 11, 2021, 10:19 AM
RE: I never told you what I do for a living - by Zsuzsa - January 11, 2021, 11:15 PM
RE: I never told you what I do for a living - by Towhee - January 12, 2021, 12:25 PM
RE: I never told you what I do for a living - by Zsuzsa - January 12, 2021, 11:36 PM
RE: I never told you what I do for a living - by Towhee - January 13, 2021, 11:17 AM
RE: I never told you what I do for a living - by Zsuzsa - January 17, 2021, 09:45 PM
RE: I never told you what I do for a living - by Towhee - January 18, 2021, 01:46 PM
RE: I never told you what I do for a living - by Zsuzsa - January 19, 2021, 12:13 AM
RE: I never told you what I do for a living - by Towhee - January 19, 2021, 11:26 AM
RE: I never told you what I do for a living - by Zsuzsa - January 19, 2021, 11:35 PM
RE: I never told you what I do for a living - by Towhee - January 20, 2021, 10:57 AM
RE: I never told you what I do for a living - by Zsuzsa - January 24, 2021, 09:45 AM
RE: I never told you what I do for a living - by Towhee - January 24, 2021, 12:18 PM