Redhawk Caldera I never told you what I do for a living
riflette la colpa, alimenta l'odio
133 Posts
Ooc — Sen
ty for kudos <3

With the female proclaiming a holler of her residence, Zsuzsa’s initial hope in chancing another in this blizzard suddenly dulled. Redhawk Caldera? She had no clue what and who the Caldera was composed of, no less heard of the name. Her mind jogged through the sub-territories of the Hinterlands. King Elk Forest… that’s Kingslend. There’s nobody else. Moonspear and Firefly Glen were more North, so… where the hell did she end up? Feeling her spirit and heart sink further, this was bad. The Saints would proclaim her dead in this blizzard. She would feel terrible if any Saints risked their lives sending a search party out for her. Seeing as how she was now having an internal conflict and her silver gaze held what was a thousand-yard stare, Zsuzsa nearly missed the female’s investigative query.

”A pack? …No.” Zsuzsa spouted as if the concept was absurd. The Saints was a double-edged sword for all parties involved. Just like many who came to pick and choose their affairs with the Saints, Zsuzsa herself had to pick and choose her means of perseverance. The blizzard masked her scent well and hell, she had no idea what a Redhawk smelled like, so she would play a masquerade for the time being. ”Would Redhawk be in need of another to survive through this?” Zsuzsa questioned. A big ask for a "loner" like her but at this rate, she would rather do the lowest of pack duties than freeze to death out here.
TEMPORARILY AT REDHAWK CALDERA UNTIL SPRING DUE TO BWP
Finishing threads, please feel free to skip Zsu in group threads if needed
Messages In This Thread
I never told you what I do for a living - by Zsuzsa - January 10, 2021, 05:26 PM
RE: I never told you what I do for a living - by Towhee - January 11, 2021, 10:19 AM
RE: I never told you what I do for a living - by Zsuzsa - January 11, 2021, 11:15 PM
RE: I never told you what I do for a living - by Towhee - January 12, 2021, 12:25 PM
RE: I never told you what I do for a living - by Zsuzsa - January 12, 2021, 11:36 PM
RE: I never told you what I do for a living - by Towhee - January 13, 2021, 11:17 AM
RE: I never told you what I do for a living - by Zsuzsa - January 17, 2021, 09:45 PM
RE: I never told you what I do for a living - by Towhee - January 18, 2021, 01:46 PM
RE: I never told you what I do for a living - by Zsuzsa - January 19, 2021, 12:13 AM
RE: I never told you what I do for a living - by Towhee - January 19, 2021, 11:26 AM
RE: I never told you what I do for a living - by Zsuzsa - January 19, 2021, 11:35 PM
RE: I never told you what I do for a living - by Towhee - January 20, 2021, 10:57 AM
RE: I never told you what I do for a living - by Zsuzsa - January 24, 2021, 09:45 AM
RE: I never told you what I do for a living - by Towhee - January 24, 2021, 12:18 PM