Redhawk Caldera I never told you what I do for a living
riflette la colpa, alimenta l'odio
133 Posts
Ooc — Sen
With her ears perking a little higher and her head straightening taller on her neck, that ask was not as overambitious as she assumed. Redhawk required the customary attributes sought out in a potential recruit. ”Fair enough.” She responded with a nod, as those were all simple requirements for any “loner” to meet. ”Although… puppies are not my forte, but I can tolerate them.” At least she was being honest from the get-go. Protecting puppies, sure. No problem. Any day she could do that. Anything else beyond that which consisted of grooming and care, well… those were uncharted waters yet for the Mackenzie.

The raging wind of the blizzard was not slowing down and for the time being, Zsuzsa would be content indulging whatever the female wanted to know (fast-forwarding over anything dealing with the Saints) ”I’m from the Or’arde Weald, many miles away from these Wilds.” Her tongue danced with the accent of her homage when she described it. ”Natural vagabond, I suppose. Can never seem to sit still.” She shrugged in good nature. ”Well… hunting and scavenging for the most part, but also studying prey. Calculating movements, anticipating patterns.” Zsuzsa remarked but wouldn’t bore the female with the romantics of it. ”Can also sub in with patrolling and brawling if it comes to it.” She may be tall and lithe but preferred the more gritty and confrontational duties.
TEMPORARILY AT REDHAWK CALDERA UNTIL SPRING DUE TO BWP
Finishing threads, please feel free to skip Zsu in group threads if needed
Messages In This Thread
I never told you what I do for a living - by Zsuzsa - January 10, 2021, 05:26 PM
RE: I never told you what I do for a living - by Towhee - January 11, 2021, 10:19 AM
RE: I never told you what I do for a living - by Zsuzsa - January 11, 2021, 11:15 PM
RE: I never told you what I do for a living - by Towhee - January 12, 2021, 12:25 PM
RE: I never told you what I do for a living - by Zsuzsa - January 12, 2021, 11:36 PM
RE: I never told you what I do for a living - by Towhee - January 13, 2021, 11:17 AM
RE: I never told you what I do for a living - by Zsuzsa - January 17, 2021, 09:45 PM
RE: I never told you what I do for a living - by Towhee - January 18, 2021, 01:46 PM
RE: I never told you what I do for a living - by Zsuzsa - January 19, 2021, 12:13 AM
RE: I never told you what I do for a living - by Towhee - January 19, 2021, 11:26 AM
RE: I never told you what I do for a living - by Zsuzsa - January 19, 2021, 11:35 PM
RE: I never told you what I do for a living - by Towhee - January 20, 2021, 10:57 AM
RE: I never told you what I do for a living - by Zsuzsa - January 24, 2021, 09:45 AM
RE: I never told you what I do for a living - by Towhee - January 24, 2021, 12:18 PM