Sea Lion Shores The comeback is always stronger than the setback
We all eat lies when our hearts are hungry...
365 Posts
Ooc — AMA102
posting mobile, sorry for being rusty. Thanks for replying!

Sleep was teasing Elixir before the faint tippy tap of another’s paws floated to her. Before she could fight her eyelids open a voice rang out to her. Not a gentle one but also not threatening, it was odd to her to finally be in another’s presence. Being gone for so long definitely came with struggles.

With a slight sigh she opened her eyes and pulled her head away from the ground. A small smile teetered upon her darkened lips, Elixir always felt a small smile would be a good first impression. Her bloody gaze studied the woman, she stood tall and proud with a dark mask like face.

“Hello, I’ve been traveling for a while. I’m not sure I remember exactly where I came.”  Elixir said softly finally meeting the she wolfs green eyes which embodied the sea on a calm spring day. They were immaculate, something Elixir had never seen before. 

Elixir was nervous for this to be her first social interaction in a while. She refrained from showing any signs of anxiety or fear.
[Image: galaxy-th.png]See the good [Image: galaxy-th.png]
Messages In This Thread
RE: The comeback is always stronger than the setback - by Elixir - January 12, 2021, 12:16 AM