Moonspear A return from the dead [AW]
34 Posts
Ooc — Aislin
Kane didn't have much to think on besides the troubled thoughts of leaving the pack behind. However, if he wasn't welcomed back, the man wouldn't cry over it. It simply told him the universe had other ideas for him. So, when a figure rushed through the snow and halted to a stop, staring him down in silence, Kane was unmoved and didn't react. "Hullo." he greeted low, dipping his head to show his position. Kane remembered exactly where the borders were and dared not cross it. The man remained ever wise. Especially since he helped to enforce the borders with fang and claw. The steam that escaped the woman's nose was quick, indicating that she must have ran all the way here. Kane could only surmise it was from the deep within the interior due to the changing terrain. 

"My name is Kane Ardelean, and I was formerly a pack member here." Kane stated, pausing for only a moment. "I seek to call this place my home again. A cougar attack months ago left me wounded, and then I fell ill. I have since recovered away from the pack as to not bring the illness home." A tail flicked lightly at his toes, covering them. This wolf was a new face, unrecognizeable from the others he knew. She smelled of Moonspears borders so it told Kane that the pack seemed to be thriving for now. "May I ask if Hydra still leads Moonspear?"

@Conquest
Pursuing MercenaryScout Masteries
"Speaking." | -"Singing & shouting."- | Thoughts.
>>Player Policies & Pawprints<<
Messages In This Thread
A return from the dead [AW] - by Kane Ardelean - January 16, 2021, 03:09 PM
RE: A return from the dead [AW] - by Conquest - January 16, 2021, 06:30 PM
RE: A return from the dead [AW] - by Kane Ardelean - January 16, 2021, 08:35 PM
RE: A return from the dead [AW] - by Conquest - January 18, 2021, 05:54 PM
RE: A return from the dead [AW] - by Hydra - January 19, 2021, 12:28 AM
RE: A return from the dead [AW] - by Kane Ardelean - January 21, 2021, 01:32 PM
RE: A return from the dead [AW] - by Hydra - January 26, 2021, 07:18 PM
RE: A return from the dead [AW] - by Kane Ardelean - January 29, 2021, 04:19 PM