Firestone Hot Springs Say you won't cast me aside
27 Posts
Ooc — Raevinne
Allana wondered if when the man arrived was about the time that she was dipping her head underneath for a moment. Not that it bothered her too much. The man didn't scare her or take her off guard more than she just didn't expect someone where when she popped back up. In any event, he washere now warming his paws in the water making general conversation. She may as well engage in conversation with him since it was the first wolf she had seen since coming to the area. Or - it was the first she had spoken to. Allana was cautious, but not unfriendly.

The mentioning of him being a leader caught her attention. There was another pack out here? Kaistleoki was the only one she had picked up since coming to the Kintla Flatlands. The scent he carried didn't hold any weight to any of the borders that she smelled, so Allana wondered if he was just starting a pack then. Blackfeather Woods was also not a place she had been to yet so she couldn't deny that there was a second pack in the area. Allana had also stayed north of the forest it seemed as she had traveled in a northwesternly direction. "Oh, I see." Allana said with a nod. "I haven't traveled that far yet. What's it like?" she asked him. 

@Rowan
Pursuing NaturalistHunter Masteries
"Speaking." -"Singing & shouting."- | Thoughts.
>>Player Policies & Pawprints<<
Messages In This Thread
Say you won't cast me aside - by Allana - January 17, 2021, 09:20 PM
RE: Say you won't cast me aside - by Rowan - January 18, 2021, 05:56 PM
RE: Say you won't cast me aside - by Allana - January 18, 2021, 06:45 PM
RE: Say you won't cast me aside - by Rowan - January 19, 2021, 03:41 PM
RE: Say you won't cast me aside - by Allana - January 21, 2021, 01:09 PM
RE: Say you won't cast me aside - by Rowan - January 21, 2021, 02:05 PM
RE: Say you won't cast me aside - by Allana - January 21, 2021, 03:04 PM
RE: Say you won't cast me aside - by Rowan - January 24, 2021, 04:48 PM
RE: Say you won't cast me aside - by Allana - January 27, 2021, 02:59 PM
RE: Say you won't cast me aside - by Rowan - January 31, 2021, 04:10 PM