Sun Mote Copse Kiss me goodnight
443 Posts
Ooc — Espero
Away
Sweet! I was hoping I could help someone, also I do have to keep the wound placement vauge because the fight thread is still active 

For the first time in ages his dreams took him back to his blood family, his brothers, mother and father gathered in the large cave for the youths coming of age celebration. The whole pack celebrated with ritual dances and a large elk feast, chants filled the air as the patricarch and matriarch danced in the middle of the cave. The night was full of love, cheer and glee. Soon the youths, including Rye, were set to dance with their blood siblings and in the end howl together, releasing their youthful spirits back to Mother (nature) for the next generation to harbor. After that night they were no longer tykes but grown and ready to choose their own paths. After the howl Rye and his siblings wrestled, subltly trying to show who contained the most prowess but for those few minutes, the male didn't care if he won or not. To be back with his family was a blessing, he missed them dearly, his mother especially and even his fathers boring lectures. It was all too perfect and of course it had to end rather abruptly with a voice that didn't belong to any of his famly members. 

Tired eyes lifted and stared into the dark, catching sight of a white haired wolf. Rye stood and limped towards the stranger but kept his distance, hackels remaining flat. "If you're here for an easy meal I'm afraid it won't be easy. You've no doubt smelled the blood by now but I won't stop fighting until my last breath." His voice was monotonous, apathetic, he had fear but Mother forbid he go out crying and begging, he had gone through too much to leave the earth begging. He was too sick, too tired and far too fed up with trouble finding him that he was more than ready to die fighting. His fight may be short lived but the fight was all that mattered to him. In a perfect world, words would be mightier than claw but the world was far from perfect. Rye was taught to de-escolate but if the past week has taught him anything, talking does nothing, not anymore at least. Whatever came of the wolfs' visit so be it. 

"If you lose yourself, your courage soon will follow.
So be strong tonight.
Remember who you are."
Messages In This Thread
Kiss me goodnight - by Rye - January 23, 2021, 12:14 AM
RE: Kiss me goodnight - by Vein - January 24, 2021, 08:32 PM
RE: Kiss me goodnight - by Rye - January 25, 2021, 01:09 AM
RE: Kiss me goodnight - by Vein - January 25, 2021, 06:55 PM
RE: Kiss me goodnight - by Rye - January 29, 2021, 12:33 AM
RE: Kiss me goodnight - by Vein - January 30, 2021, 04:08 PM
RE: Kiss me goodnight - by Rye - February 09, 2021, 11:14 PM
RE: Kiss me goodnight - by Vein - February 12, 2021, 11:05 PM
RE: Kiss me goodnight - by Rye - February 20, 2021, 02:43 PM