Shadewood i wear my soul on my sleeve at night
6 Posts
Ooc — Kate

this is VERY fun

In the silence he waited, and as the raven flew overhead his gaze flicked upwards at it.  He paid it no further mind, even as she called to it, communicated with it.  Instead he closed his eyes as if lost in a memory, and when he opened them again he appeared slightly removed from himself.  When he refocused, she was looking at him in a curious way.  The thick fur along the back of his neck and shoulders rose, and a shudder ran through his spine that made him appear momentarily possessed.

The dark-furred minx had pegged the wrong man, the DARK MAN, for his breed was bloodblack and war-branded, not the kind who could be so easily seduced.  With intention she moved towards him and with surprising speed he again punctuated the air between them with a sharp clack of his teeth.  He would tolerate her company and made no further move to make his point, but he was not interested in sex.  Not with this woman and her heavy-lidded gaze, or with anyone for that matter.

It is not that I am refusing your company, he clarified slowly, it is that I will not be touched.  He forced the words through the bars of his teeth and melted seamlessly back into the stoic gentleman he'd been moments earlier.

Messages In This Thread
i wear my soul on my sleeve at night - by Jecht - January 26, 2021, 06:33 PM
RE: i wear my soul on my sleeve at night - by Whrist - January 30, 2021, 01:41 PM
RE: i wear my soul on my sleeve at night - by Jecht - February 03, 2021, 03:48 PM
RE: i wear my soul on my sleeve at night - by Whrist - February 03, 2021, 06:02 PM
RE: i wear my soul on my sleeve at night - by Jecht - February 04, 2021, 11:23 AM
RE: i wear my soul on my sleeve at night - by Whrist - February 04, 2021, 04:56 PM
RE: i wear my soul on my sleeve at night - by Jecht - February 06, 2021, 10:47 AM
RE: i wear my soul on my sleeve at night - by Whrist - February 06, 2021, 01:13 PM
RE: i wear my soul on my sleeve at night - by Jecht - February 06, 2021, 01:44 PM
RE: i wear my soul on my sleeve at night - by Whrist - February 06, 2021, 02:50 PM