Tuktu Weir and these three men made a solemn vow
Healer & Shaman Priest
219 Posts
Ooc —
Vein allowed the other to do the dirty work and all he did was held on until the deer until the animal fell to the ground he managed to keep himself out from under the body as it collapsed below him. The large white brute was loathe to let his hold go on the deer, then grinned and decided to toss his head back and forth, pulled and tore. Finally coming up with a huge chunk of flesh he grinned to his hunting companion, just as excited.

He watched the male as he ate what he had in his maw, sloppily spreading blood upon his white pelt without second thoughts. “Take what you need, I”ll take what’s left. If you want the liver I’ll take the heart”  He offered his male the choicest nutrient rich meat.

I’ll be fine to wait a day while you eat your heart desires.” The white brute then went back to the neck and pulled another chunk free then moved off to the side and lay on the ground, allowing the wolf to take what he wanted while he waited patiently; not in any rush to eat his next mouthful nor to rush the male in taking his share.

He was content to show the other wolf he was not going to crowd the other for the food, and his desire to wait until the male got as much as he wanted was along the line of bringing the rest back to a pack though he did intend to eat every scrap that was left.

He realized the other might want to carry meat away, especially if the other had another to cozy up to, and Vein smiled up at him “Or we can break the spine and tear the muscles by the ribs, then tug the two halfs apart so you can take away what you want. I'm fine either way company is always nice but time is precious and shouldn't be squandered if we can make shorter work of things.
Messages In This Thread
and these three men made a solemn vow - by Aditya - January 29, 2021, 01:00 PM
RE: and these three men made a solemn vow - by Vein - February 13, 2021, 11:52 AM
RE: and these three men made a solemn vow - by Aditya - February 13, 2021, 06:01 PM
RE: and these three men made a solemn vow - by Vein - February 13, 2021, 08:28 PM
RE: and these three men made a solemn vow - by Aditya - February 18, 2021, 05:29 PM
RE: and these three men made a solemn vow - by Vein - February 18, 2021, 10:53 PM
RE: and these three men made a solemn vow - by Aditya - February 22, 2021, 02:06 PM
RE: and these three men made a solemn vow - by Vein - February 25, 2021, 01:52 PM
RE: and these three men made a solemn vow - by Aditya - February 27, 2021, 08:06 AM
RE: and these three men made a solemn vow - by Vein - March 01, 2021, 03:30 PM
RE: and these three men made a solemn vow - by Aditya - March 04, 2021, 01:17 PM
RE: and these three men made a solemn vow - by Vein - March 05, 2021, 12:57 AM
RE: and these three men made a solemn vow - by Aditya - March 12, 2021, 12:07 PM
RE: and these three men made a solemn vow - by Vein - March 14, 2021, 01:44 PM
RE: and these three men made a solemn vow - by Aditya - March 18, 2021, 02:50 PM
RE: and these three men made a solemn vow - by Vein - March 20, 2021, 03:42 PM