Hideaway Strath Excuse me... Have you seen my sanity? I think I lost it
Healer & Shaman Priest
219 Posts
Ooc —
The laden brute remained in his thoughtful pose even as he heard another approach. He waited a long moment, his tail hung relaxed behind him unraised and not tucked by any stretch of the imagination, He did not fear death or dismemberment, his head was not held high enough or in a manner claiming he was anything more then a lowly visitor. He remained more interested in the canopy of mother earth affording the once drawing closer to him a chance to attack and tear a chunk from his flesh in payment of his trespass.

It wasn’t until he heard a clearly feminine growl that his head lowered proffering his submission without being asked. As his eyes dropped and fell upon her…. He drew in a deep breath and it caught in his throat. His sun golden orbs roamed her pristine form admiring her body as only a male could. Her pelt was pristine unlike his bloody and painted one, her size lent promise of strength, His eyes lingered on her hips and tail admiring the view though it was mostly hidden from him as she bristled at him head on. This hear was a real woman not something that would snap like a twig under paw one that could give as good as she got. He almost groaned but no sound escaped his mouth, jaw parted to speak but his breath was still caught. Air was quickly becoming a problem, he closed his maw and licked his lips, forcefully starting his breathing again.

He was enjoying this view far more then he had mother nature’s portrait, He smiled an honest smile, he was going to like it here if he could convince them that they needed him. His accented deep rich timbre filled the air, in nothing but respectful tones “I am Vein, I am here to offer you and yours, my services as a healer and interpreter of the gods. In return of course for the privilege of joining your pack
Messages In This Thread
RE: Excuse me... Have you seen my sanity? I think I lost it - by Vein - February 03, 2021, 06:41 PM